All data, which the (potential) gamer conveys to Battle of Glory or stores within the platform, will be treated confidentially. Data will not be transferred to third parties unless the gamer agreed to the transmission. Battle of Glory will comply with data protection regulations in Germany (especially BDSG and TMG) with respect to data collection, data handling and data usage. Personal data will not be sold or passed on in any other unauthorized way to a third party by Battle of Glory.
1. Consent for the use of personal data
- Battle of Glory only collects data, which are authorized by the German laws in force. Using the Battle of Glory platform the gamer conveys personal data onto the Battle of Glory platform. This especially applies during registration on the Battle of Glory platform, participation on the platform or the Battle of Glory community, usage of the complaint management on the Battle of Glory Platform, executing transactions regarding deposit and withdrawals as well as the signing in for duels, tournaments and other competitions.
- Battle of Glory protects its (potential) gamers’ data against abusive access and loss through a number of electronic, technical, contractual and administrative measures. In this context Battle of Glory uses security techniques (such as SSL encryption and cryptographic schemes) in order to protect gamers’ data against unauthorized third parties.
- Battle of Glory is entitled to use gamers’ data for its own marketing purposes. Battle of Glory is authorized to advise its gamers via letter, phone, E-Mail or the platform about new products or services. The gamer has the right to object to marketing purposes at any given time.
- Battle of Glory is entitled to store, analyze and use personal data, especially participations in games and game results. Moreover, Battle of Glory is authorized to use this data in order to generate game recommendations. This data will be deleted as soon as the fiscal retention period has expired.
- Battle of Glory is entitled to copy and publish, change formats, edit, translate, use for advertising purposes and community aims, send, market, grant electronic access, license and to sublicense gamer’s posts and other contributions. This includes uploads, articles and transmissions as well as respective texts, graphics, pictures and media data (videos, audio data, chat messages and chat records).
- Battle of Glory is entitled to convey name and address of a gamer in case of legal obligation, judicial or official order, suspicion of criminal offence, legal infringement or violation of a third party’s right.
- Battle of Glory is authorized to make evaluations, which may help to reveal, prevent or remove actions, which are fraudulent, unlawful or contrary the GTC if suspicion of the aforementioned actions exists regarding the Battle of Glory services. For this propose Battle of Glory is entitled to create, edit and use personal data, which was stored through cookies. In individual cases Battle of Glory uses IP addresses as well as respective information about time in order to detect unauthorized multiple use of accounts as well as manipulations (frauds).
- Battle of Glory is entitled to contact its members via phone, E-Mai, letter or fax in order to receive feedback, give information about the Battle of Glory services or other usage possibilities.
- Battle of Glory is not collecting any credit card data in connection with any purchase you make through the service. In accordance with the recommendations of Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, customer card details are protected using Transport Layer encryption — TLS 1.2 and application layer with algorithm AES and key length 256 bit.
The gamer can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the gamer’s computer, which prevents the future collection of gamer’s data when visiting Battle of Glory: Disable Google Analytics
- 11. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or athttps://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. The gamer may note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
2. Registration and login via social media accounts
- Next to the regular registration, Battle of Glory offers the alternative possibility to register and login via social media accounts. This is an offer of the respective social media provider.
- Using social media accounts for registration at and login onto the Battle of Glory platform certain data (such as user ID, E-Mail address which is used in context of the respective social media account as well as other data) will be transferred from the social media account to the Battle of Glory platform. Data can also be transferred into the other direction from the gamer’s Battle of Glory account to the social media account. Data transferred from a social media account to Battle of Glory can be stored and used by Battle of Glory.
- In case of disagreement with this data gathering, the gamer shall not register and login via a social media account. Any usage of a social media account in the aforementioned context can be revoked within the gamer’s profile.
3. Inspection and deletion of data after a termination of membership
- The gamer is authorized to inspect its personal data stored on Battle of Glory at any given time. The data can be acquired via E-Mail.
- After termination of the membership, the gamer can request the deletion of the personal data via E-Mail. As far as Battle of Glory is legally obliged to store any further data, those will be blocked initially.